Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holidays are coming!

We are now starting to stock some fall and holiday items at Unique Baby Boutique! We are getting a slow start because things have been sooo busy around my house lately! The boys are becoming more inquisitive everyday so I am always trying to keep them busy. Now, on top of that I have added trying to get ready for my local twin club garage sale this weekend. I am also suppose to have a newsletter for the club done any day. All of this is not leaving a lot of time for the boutique! I have managed to get some fall, Halloween and Christmas items stocked at http://www.ubbshop.com/ as promised though! There will be more to come and we can always take custom orders as well! Take a look and let me know what you think! Also, don't forget that the special blog follower discount will be over at the end of the month!



A sneak peak at what you will find in the store!





And just for fun, a picture of my boys who turned 17 months old yesterday! It takes a lot of concentration to get those shapes in to
the right slot!

No comments:

Post a Comment